Kirby the Snake Plant is a pretty simple guy and fits in just about anywhere.
Snake Plants are nicknamed the "unkillable" snake plant which makes them perfect for beginner plant parents, as well as those that just love plants.
They are a hardy plant that will tolerate, and some even say, thrive with neglect.
Snake Plants handle low light really well, like moderate light and grow well in indirect bright light which means that you can put them in pretty much any space including dark rooms or hallways.
They are also drought tolerant and only need to be watered every 2-4 weeks.
FUN FACT: Snake Plants are great to have in your bedroom as they remove Co2 and produce oxygen at night time thereby helping you to have a good night's sleep.
Plant Type: Snake Plant/Sansevieria Trifasciata/Mother-in-law's Tongue
Plant Height: approx. 11-16" tall
* your plant height and length may vary slightly
* can grow up to 3-5' high
Planter: Natural Grey Cement Cylinder (Medium)
Planter Dimensions: 6 1/4" diameter x 7" high
*no drainage hole ~ plant comes in a plastic pot (inside the planter) so that you can remove it to water and drain properly.
Due to the nature of the material, there may be slight variances in each of the planters (i.e. bubbles and color) that add to its charm and character.
* tolerates low light but thrives in bright indirect light
* let dry out between watering
* water every 2-4 weeks
GOOD TO KNOW
* toxic to pets and kids
* won't die with neglect
* perfect for just about anywhere
* purifies the air by removing toxins
* great to have in your bedroom as they remove Co2 and produce oxygen at night time thereby helping you to have a good night's sleep
* releases humidity into the air so they may help to reduce allergens