Pothos are the perfect houseplant if you are a Newbie Plant owner or (soon to be former) Plant Killer.
Queenie the Pothos just wants to make people happy so she doesn't require a lot.
Plant Type: Marble Queen Pothos
Length of Plant Stems: approx. 4-6” and will continue to grow
* your plant height and length may vary slightly
Planter: White Gloss Ceramic (Small)
Planter Dimensions: 4 1/4" diameter x 4 1/8" tall
*no drainage hole ~ plant comes in a plastic pot (inside the planter) so that you can remove it to water and drain properly.
Due to the nature of the material, there may be slight variances in each of the planters (i.e. bubbles and color) that add to its charm and character.
* thrives in indirect light and can tolerate low light
* prefers to be on the drier side
* water every week or so when the top half of the soil is dry so that it stays slightly damp
GOOD TO KNOW
* TOXIC to pets and kids
* great as a hanging plant or to trail over a planter (his stems will continue to grow longer)
* great plant for beginner Plant Lovers or (soon to be former) Plant Killers