Kirby the Snake Plant should be in every household because he’s a hardy plant that doesn’t require a lot of attention and can go pretty much anywhere.
He can also tolerate a little bit of neglect but would much rather get some love.
Plant Type: Snake Plant/Sansevieria Trifasciata/Mother-in-law's Tongue
Plant Height: approx. 11-16" tall
* your plant height and length may vary slightly
* can grow up to 3-5' high
Planter: White Gloss Ceramic Planter with Textured Bands and Small Spout (Medium)
Planter Dimensions: 7" diameter x 6 3/4" high
*no drainage hole ~ plant comes in a plastic pot (inside the planter) so that you can remove it to water and drain properly.
Due to the nature of the material, there may be slight variances in each of the planters (i.e. bubbles and color) that add to its charm and character.
* tolerates low light but thrives in bright indirect light
* let dry out between watering
* water every 2-4 weeks
GOOD TO KNOW
* toxic to pets and kids
* won't die with neglect
* perfect for just about anywhere
* purifies the air by removing toxins
* great to have in your bedroom as they remove Co2 and produce oxygen at night time thereby helping you to have a good night's sleep
* releases humidity into the air so they may help to reduce allergens