Calatheas are bold and striking. They come in many different varieties with different patterns, leaf shapes, edges, and colors including a dark purple on the underside of the leaf so they are sure to make a statement in your space.
Calatheas are Non-toxic to pets and young kids.
FUN FACT: Calatheas fold up at night time, hence the name Prayer Plant and move around during the day.
Plant Type: Calathea Rattlesnake, also known as a Zebra Plant or the Prayer Plant
Length of Plant Stems: approx. 6-10” and will continue to grow
* your plant height and length may vary slightly
Planter: White Gloss Ceramic (Medium)
Planter Dimensions: 6 7/8" diameter x 6 11/16" tall
*no drainage hole ~ plant comes in a plastic pot (inside the planter) so that you can remove it to water and drain properly.
Due to the nature of the material, there may be slight variances in each of the planters (i.e. bubbles and color) that add to its charm and character.
* likes moderate/medium light to indirect bright light and can tolerate low light
* likes a consistent watering so that it stays damp but not wet or saturated; do not let it dry out
* likes a humid environment
GOOD TO KNOW
* NON-TOXIC to pets and kids
* lots of different varieties of this plant to choose from
* under-watered; give your plant some water so that it stays damp regularly
Yellowing Leaves, Soft or Mushy
* over-watered; let your plant dry out a bit so that it is damp but not saturated
Crispy, Brown Edges
* your plant needs more humidity; group with other plants, create a pebble tray or use a humidifier