Pep is a Peperomia plant. You may have heard her referred to as a baby rubber plant or a radiator plant. She's the perfect indoor plant because she doesn't need a lot of attention, so if you are a busy person she is going to fit right in with your lifestyle.
She's also great for Pet Owners and those that have young kids as she is non-toxic.
Plant Type: Peperomia, also known as baby rubber plant or radiator plant
Plant Height: range approx. 6-9" tall
* your plant height and length may vary slightly
* can grow typically to 12" tall
Planter: White Ceramic (Small)
Planter Dimensions: 4 1/4" diameter x 4 1/8" tall
*no drainage hole ~ plant comes in a plastic pot (inside the planter) so that you can remove it to water and drain properly.
Due to the nature of the material, there may be slight variances in each of the planters (i.e. bubbles and color) that add to its charm and character.
* moderate to bright light
* do well under fluorescent lights so are great for an office
* keep out of direct sunlight to prevent scorching
* water when the top inch of soil gets dry
* ideal when watered from the roots (base)
* doesn't like to be watered; signs of overwatering include yellowing or wilting leaves
GOOD TO KNOW
* NON-TOXIC to pets and kids
* great plant for beginner Plant Lovers or (soon to be former) Plant Killers because it's low maintenance
* slow growing so great for shelves and desks