Pothos are the perfect house plant if you are new plant parent or (soon to be former) Plant Killer because they don't require a lot of attention.
Pothos like to get watered approximately once a week and can tolerate most light conditions.
They are great for hanging planters or on top of a shelf as their stems like to grow long and they are great air purifiers.
Plant Type: Golden Pothos
Length of Plant Stems: approx. 6-10” and will continue to grow
* your plant height and length may vary slightly
Planter: White Gloss Ceramic (Medium)
Planter Dimensions: 6" diameter x 6 11/16" tall
*no drainage hole ~ plant comes in a plastic pot (inside the planter) so that you can remove it to water and drain properly.
Due to the nature of the material, there may be slight variances in each of the planters (i.e. bubbles and color) that add to its charm and character.
* thrives in indirect light and can tolerate low light
* water every week or so when the top inch of soil is dry
GOOD TO KNOW
* TOXIC to pets and kids
* great as a hanging plant or to trail over a planter (stems will continue to grow longer)
* great plant for beginner Plant Lovers or (soon to be former) Plant Killers